Curt Hagman Reception 10/15/08 Appreciation Letter



Curt Hagman's appreciation letter



Curt Hagman
Councilmember
CITY OF CHINO HILLS


November 5, 2008

Mr. John Hsu STC Management

10722 Beverly Blvd.,Ste. P Whittier, CA 90601

Dear John:

Thank you so much for all your help and support of me as your Mayor of Chino Hills. It was great to have you be a part of the reception at the McCoy center on Oct. 15th. Everyone got to hear some fun stories about me from my colleagues before I head off to the Assembly. Even Assemblyman Mike Duvall got his two cents in.

In all seriousness, though, I am grateful to have partnered with you as a Chino Hills Council Member over the years and I am excited to represent you soon in Sacramento. Grace and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Sincerely,

3233 Grand Avenue, N265,
Chino Hills, California 91709
(909) 606-0788 .,
Fax (909) 606-0213
curthagman@aol.com

Comments